Online Web Tutorials

Welcome to Online web development course

➨Hai friends, I gonna create this blog to post the examples which I discussed in my youtube channel regarding web development courses and also some interesting and important latest updates regarding technical trends.
➠I cheer up with you some interesting and inspirational quotes.

This is my actual website which I designed this web site using some of the technologies like Html, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap etc.


About Me

My name is Lava Kumar studying B.tech 4th year in Anil Neerukonda Institute of technologies
  1. I know some of the programming languages ➟c, c++, java, python, Android app development etc
  2. I know some of the web technologies like ➟HTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP, JSP, Jquery, Bootstrap, Materialized CSS, Nodejs etc.
I want to deliver all my lectures and to share my knowledge to all of you apart from that to cheer up I  will post some Interesting facts, quotes and funny jokes😊😊.

Contact us:
Mobile No: 8309274933
Email Id: lavakumarfire999@gmail.com,lavakumar2871997@gmail.com

Website Views
IP Address

Comments

  1. Thank you for the valuable information. The Way of Your article presentation is very effective and very easy to understand about the process. Keep Blogging!
    White Label Website Builder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

KotlinByLavaKumar